Applicants must submit with their application all of the relevant supporting documents listed in the Scholarships Policy Handbook available at this link.
Photocopies of certified documents will not be accepted.
Applicants must also provide the following essential documents to meet the specific requirements for Indonesia. If at least one essential document is not provided, your application will be automatically rejected:
- copies of birth certificate or equivalent;
- proof citizenship i.e. KTP or your passport personal information pages;
- current Curriculum Vitae;
- official (certified*) post-secondary and tertiary certificates/degrees;
- official (certified*) post-secondary and tertiary transcripts of results;
- current (original) IELTS or TOEFL English language test results (a test result obtained in 2016 or 2017 will be considered current). The TOEFL prediction test is NOT accepted;
- Masters applicants must also attach certified DIII degree certificate/transcript if using DIV or S1 extension certificate/transcript;
- Doctorate applicants must also attach certified S1 degree certificate/transcript;
- academic reference from S2 supervisor for Doctorate candidates; and
- Doctorate and those Masters applicants whose study will include at least fifty percent research must fill the research proposal details on the application form.
- Applicants who apply online (through OASIS) must also upload “the additional information for online application form” downloaded from www.australiaawardsindonesia.org
* Must be certified by:
- The official records department of the institution that originally issued the document/s; or
Please refer to Australia Awards Scholarships application form or “the additional information for online application form” for the complete list of required documents.