03 Jul 2018
Applications Open for Transformational Business Leadership: A course for outstanding alumni of Australian universities 2018
Following the success of our previous courses, Australia Awards in Indonesia invites Indonesian senior level corporate executives who have studied in Australian universities to join the 2018 Transformational Business Leadership.
The two-week course in Australia will bring together about 25 Indonesian outstanding entrepreneurs, senior-level managers, executives, CEOs and COOs across different industries to strengthen your high-level strategy and leadership skills that help your business to the next level.
Delivered by the Queensland University of Technology in November, the course offers you opportunities to:
- master your leadership ability and practice in enterprise and industry contexts
- sharpen your negotiation skill and strategies to manage high-performing teams
- benchmark your business through industry site visits in Australia and case studies
- establish networks with Australian and Indonesian business leaders and draw on their experiences
- participate in an executive adventure challenge, as part of a leadership retreat
- be mentored by subject matter experts in designing, implementing and reviewing your leadership plan
- be part of the Australia Awards’ vibrant alumni networks
This is a fully funded scholarship. Tuition fee, airfare ticket, accommodation, local transport, visa, health and travel insurance will be covered.
Apply to this scholarship before Monday 6 August 2018 through this link. Women and alumni with a disability are encouraged to apply.
For further information about application requirements, course schedule and structure, please visit this page.